The first iPhone was released back in 2007. Both Apple and the iPhone have come a long way since then. The smartphone made a dent in the global market and wiped out players that didn’t see it coming. Since then, Apple has continued to release new iPhone models each year. Just earlier this month it swayed from tradition and launch not one but two different models together. As of now, there are a total of 8 iPhone models, and all of them have been lined up against each other in a test of speed.
This is definitely an interesting video. It shows how far one of the world’s favorite smartphone has come ever since it was first released in 2007. There’s a significant difference in the loading time between older generations and the newer ones. The iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s are almost neck and neck while the iPhone 5c trails just a little bit behind. At first the iPhones are shut down and its interesting to see that the iPhone 3GS is the first one to shut down. All iPhones are then rebooted and we can see how load times have improved over the years. Check out the video posted above to see how each model performs.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces