We have been hearing rumors about a HTC One Max and in the past and have even seen some alleged leaked images. The handset has been rumored for a Q4 release and last we heard, would be destined for Sprint at the very least. Now thanks to @evleaks, the alleged HTC One Max branding image has been leaked, giving us a glimpse as to what the logo of the device could look like. This is just the logo but then again, we have seen leaked images of the device in the past so we guess there won’t be anything new to see.
For those wondering about the HTC One Max, the handset will be HTC’s attempt at a phablet that will try its best to show up the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. It has been rumored to sport a 5.9” Full HD display, a quad-core chipset by Qualcomm using the Snapdragon 800 processor clocked at 2.3GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 3,200mAh battery, and rumor has it that it too will come with a fingerprint sensor which will be interesting to see how it will hold up against the iPhone 5s’ fingerprint sensor.
In any case take it with a grain of salt for now, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled for more info so check back with us at a later date for the details!RELATED
- Android 4.3 Roll Out For International Galaxy S3 Resumes
- Galaxy Nexus CyanogenMod 11 Android 4.4 KitKat Stable Unofficial ROM Released
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- Follow: HTC, one max,
- Seen at: pocketnow