Over the past few weeks we’ve seen a lot of alleged iPad 5 parts and components begin leaked on the internet. The purported rear casing of Apple’s next generation iPad has been seen multiple times, and the part itself is almost always been identical in all of those leaks. The latest one is no different. A video has been posted online in which a similar rear casing is compared with the iPad 4 and iPad mini.
The rear casing in this video is of the “Space Grey” color that Apple has debuted with the iPhone 5s. It is expected that the same color will be offered for iPad 5 as well. The comparison makes it evident that iPad 5 is going to be thinner than its predecessor, and the fact that it will also have slimmer bezels. This possibility has been rumored many times in the past as well. Apparently the design of iPad 5 is going to be a lot similar to that of the iPad mini, and this rear casing certainly does bear resemblance to that of its younger sibling. Still, nothing can be said for sure right now given the fact that these are, after all, leaks from unofficial sources. Apple is expected to unveil the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 on October 15th, only then we’ll know what the new tablets really look like.RELATED
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini's Display Ranks A "Distant Third" Compared To Nexus 7 And Kindle Fire HDX
- Apple Reportedly Ups Retina iPad Mini Orders To 4 Million In November
- Follow: iPad 5, next generation ipad,