HTC One owners, if you’re looking to get your hands on the Android 4.3 update but AT&T is still holding off on releasing it, you’re in luck because thanks to a leak, AT&T HTC One models will be able to get their hands on the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. Unfortunately due to this not being an official update, it’s hard to say if this will be the final build that AT&T will be releasing to the public at a later date, or if we’re looking at some kind of beta.
It had been previously reported that the phone could receive its Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update in September, and assuming that previous reports were accurate, this build might indeed be the final one, or at least close enough. Installing the leaked update might not be as easy as you think, at least not for the casual Android user who might not have experience with this kind of installs before, so if you’re unfamiliar with the process, you might want to hold off until the official update, but for those who know what they’re doing, hit up RootzWiki for more info and the download.
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-23: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-19: T-Mobile HTC One Android 4.4.2 Update Releasing This Week
- 2014-02-07: Verizon Pushing Out Android 4.4 For HTC One