Angry Birds has to be one of the most popular mobile games we’ve seen and the developer, Rovio, has pushed out different variants of the game in the past, such as Angry Birds Space, Angry Birds Star Wars, Angry Birds Seasons, and etc. However for those who have played the Space version of the game and were looking forward to additional content, well you’re in luck as Rovio has recently released an update for Angry Birds Space called the Cosmic Crystals.
The update is free for download for those who own the game and is expected to add 35 new levels to the game, giving gamers a heck lot more content to go through, not to mention more levels for them to achieve 3-stars. There will be a new Space Eagle level as well, and a boss fight with what Rovio is calling a “crazy mutant Space Pig”. Given that the update is also called Cosmic Crystals, it implies that something can be broken and sure enough there will be planets that gamers will encounter that can explode and shatter upon impact, adding a new dimension to the game play.
For those who don’t have the original game, Angry Birds Space is available on iOS and Android and can be had for $0.99.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead
- 2013-10-17: Former EA CEO Thinks Angry Birds Could Use More Innovation
- 2013-09-18: Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Cashes In On GTA 5 Hype
- 2012-10-24: Rovio and McDonald's China to launch location-based Angry Birds game
- 2012-08-07: Rovio teases new female Angry Birds character