It was just recently that we managed to stumble upon a leaked image of what could very well be the upcoming iPad 5, and here we are with a few more shots that might interest you, including the one with the single hand holding the suspected next generation iPad with ease, giving away a clue as to the possible size of the new device (either that or giants live among us!). You can check out a few more photos in a gallery of what we have managed to grab from Sonny Dickson’s site right after the jump, although heading over to his site itself would have garnered you a far more bountiful visual harvest.
To reiterate what has been shared in the past, the alleged new iPad’s chassis does seem to have shed a little bit more weight compared to its predecessor, while the thickness of its bezels have been reduced as screen size is preserved. This has led to the device being a wee bit more narrow compared to the previous generation iPad. Overall, the design does seem to have “shrunk” down the normal iPad somewhat. I guess patience is required here until Apple finds it fit to deliver morei
- 2014-04-17: iOS 7.1.1 Release Expected Soon
- 2014-04-17: Refurbished Retina iPad Mini Now Available Online
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-14: Voxeet 2.0 with Dial-in Support and Voxeet for Mac - Review
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year