The school year has returned and Apple is marking the occasion with its Back to School program. This year the company is offering all customers popular music albums for as low as $6.99 and $7.99. The company has started sending out emails to customers informing them of this promotion, which runs from September 2nd to September 5th. Ten popular music albums can be bought for $6.99 each, these include albums from artists like Justin Timberlake, Pink, Robin Thicke, Imagine Dragons, Lana Del Ray, The Lumineers and Sara Bareilles.
Apart from the ten select albums being offered for $6.99, Apple is also offering a wide range of albums in a parallel Back to School sale. There are 69 albums which can be purchased for $7.99 each, these include recent albums from artists such as Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys and Kendrick Lamar. Older albums from Fun and Kanye West are included along with classics from the Beastie Boys. Apple isn’t only offering discounted music, it is providing customers with gift cards worth $50 or $100 with every qualified purchase of an iOS or Mac product, this promotion will run through September 6th. [Image via iMore]
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: iTunes Radio UK Release Possible Soon
- 2014-04-15: Pioneer Aftermarket Receivers To Get CarPlay Support