The iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C were announced not too long ago, but for those who prefer getting a walkthrough of either device and some of its features without having to read a wall of text, Apple has recently uploaded a trio of videos that gives viewers a brief idea on what to expect from the iPhone 5S, the iPhone 5C, and theTouchID sensor that will make its debut in the iPhone 5S. The videos are obviously a marketing tool so they are a bit flowery and attempt to sell you the product not so much based on its hardware specs or its performance, but rather what the phone will be able to do for you, which we guess might be more entertaining than hearing tech specs and numbers being rattled off.
In fact if you might recall, a couple of weeks ago there were some parodies of videos that many expected Apple to unleash when their new products were announced, and sure enough they were pretty spot on. In any case for those with some time to spare, you can check out the iPhone 5S introduction video above, followed by the iPhone 5C introduction and the TouchID video below. So, which iPhone do you plan to get your hands on come 20th September?
Next Story: iOS 7 Wallpapers Now Available For Download
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-04: Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29: iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27: Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile