Come 10th of September, Apple will be holding an event in which the iPhone 5S and the iPhone 5C are expected to make their debut. This is not confirmed but we’re pretty sure that is what will be going down. Some are speculating as to what the colorful circles on the invite could represent, and some are saying that it could be an indication of the variety of colors that iPhone 5C is expected to come in, while some are thinking it could symbolize the new iOS 7’s color scheme and overall feel. However the former seems to be more believable, especially since Apple has announced another event on the 11th of September, except that this time the event will be held in China.
Apple has sent out invites to journalists in China (invite pictured above) which pretty much the same as the invite in the US, but some are speculating that the event held in China could place emphasis on the iPhone 5C which is Apple’s rumored low-cost iPhone which could appeal to emerging markets such as China. This combined with Tim Cook’s frequent visits to China seem to suggest that the Chinese market is one that Apple is placing a lot of priority on, and to have a separate event just for the Chinese market would be indicative of that. We doubt Apple will announce anything new at their China event, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled nonetheless.
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces