In less than 24 hours, Apple will be taking the wraps off their brand new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C, as well as announce the launch date of their upcoming iOS 7 update which we’re sure many iOS users are looking forward to. In the meantime, and as expected, Apple has begun to decorate the Town Hall in which the iPhone 4S was launched back in the fall of 2011, and as you can see from the photo above, the Town Hall has been decorated with bright colors, with the main banner resembling the invites that Apple sent out a couple of weeks ago.
The colors on the banner are said to represent the myriad of colors that the iPhone 5C is expected to be available in, and based on the leaked photos it would certainly seem that way. It is also possible that the colors could be representative of the new iOS 7 which has been given a massive redesign from its predecessors, and features bright and bold colors versus the more “realistic” look of older iOS versions. In any case all will be revealed on the 10th of September 10AM PST or 1PM EST, so for the details be sure to check back with us then! Which Apple product are you most looking forward to? The phones or the software?
Next Story: Battlefield 4 PC Requirements Revealed
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display