It was only recently that Microsoft announced both the Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 tablets, and if you were thinking of getting your hands on either device but would like to use a mouse with the tablet to increase your productivity, Microsoft has also announced the Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition. This is basically the same Arc Touch mouse that Microsoft announced a couple of years ago, except that this time the mouse has been designed to resemble the new Microsoft Surface tablets.
Just like the original, the Arc Touch mouse can be flattened which makes it an ideal traveling companion. It pairs with devices via Bluetooth 3.0 so apart from using it together with the Surface 2 tablets, it should play nicely with other devices such as laptops and computers as well, as long as it has Bluetooth connection. The Arc Touch Surface Edition mouse will be priced at $69.99 and will be available for pre-order in the US and Canada come 24th September.
- 2014-02-12: Steve Jobs’ Lisa Computer Mouse Recovered From Time Capsule
- 2014-01-16: King Jim's Mouse Comes With A Camera Built Into It
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-10-31: Japanese Researchers Breath-Controlled PC Mouse
- 2013-10-15: Gyration Air Mouse GO Plus Is Back With A Vengeance
- 2013-08-13: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced
- 2013-04-22: Microsoft Artist Series Mice Get A Refresh
- 2013-03-06: Kinect Will Soon Replace Your Mouse With Your Hands
- 2011-11-30: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Year of the Dragon edition
- 2011-11-02: Microsoft announces winners of the UIST Student Innovation Contest