We caught a leaked promotional image for some games Ubisoft was preparing to announce prior to the official start of this year’s Tokyo Game Show. The leak ousted Assassin’s Creed 3: Liberation HD and Assassin’s Creed: Pirates. We learned about Liberation HD just a moment ago, and we’re now learning what exactly Assassin’s Creed: Pirates is all about.
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates will finally bring one of Ubisoft’s more popular series to mobile devices as you’ll play as Captain Alonzo Batilla as he commands his own ship and crew. Captain Batilla won’t be either an Assassin or Templar, but Ubisoft says he will cross paths with both of them during his adventures.
Assassin’s Creed: Pirates will focus on real-time battles between ships, which plays a pretty big role in Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag. The game will have 3D graphics and will feature wind and weather that will have an impact on how you’ll play the game. As of now, no platforms, pricing or date of availability have been announced, but we’re sure we’ll hear something the closer we get to the release of Assassin’s Creed 4. Until then, we hope you have your mobile devices ready for some serious pirate-on-pirate naval warfare, as it looks like that’s what you can expect out of Assassin’s Creed: Pirates.
- 2014-04-21 73 Million Assassin's Creed Titles Sold To Date, According To Ubisoft
- 2014-04-13 Ubisoft And musterbrand Team Up For Watch Dogs Apparel And Accessories
- 2014-04-13 Watch Dogs For Wii U Pegged For Fall 2014
- 2014-04-07 Watch Dogs' Recommended Specs Leaked On Steam
- 2014-04-01 Ubisoft: No Watch Dogs Demo Planned
- 2014-03-30 Ubisoft Reiterates Their Commitment To Annual Assassin's Creed Releases
- 2014-03-21 Assassin’s Creed Unity Teaser Trailer
- 2014-03-19 New Upcoming Assassin's Creed Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-02-24 Ubisoft Exec Denies Assassin's Creed V Will Take Place In Feudal Japan