ASUS today announced two new ultrabooks, the Zenbook UX301 and UX302. Both models have a metallic ‘spun” metal design with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the lid. The UX301 is a 13.3 inch ultrabook that has a touchscreen display offering 2,560×1,440 pixel resolution. UX301 will also be available with a lower resolution 1,920×1,080 display IPS display. The 13.3 inch UX302 only offers the 1080 full HD IPS touchscreen display. The ultrabook you see above is the UX301.
Intel Core i5-4200U, i7-4500U and i7-4558U processor options are available for the UX301, whereas the i5-4200U and i7-4500U are available for the UX302. ASUS Zenbook UX301 comes with Intel HD 5100 graphics. For the UX302, ASUS offers an optional NVIDIA GeForce GT730m discrete graphics card, it comes with Intel HD 4400 graphics as standard. Both models come with a backlit keyboard with automatic light level control as well as large multi-touch touchpads that offer full support for all Windows 8 gestures. ASUS SonicMaster audio technology also comes as standard. Connectivity options for both models include 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0, and HDMI ports, a Mini DisplayPort, 3.5mm headphone/mic socket and a SD card reader. 4/8GB DDR3L RAM and up to 512GB SSD is available for UX301, UX302 offers 4GB DDR3L RAM and up to 750GB HDD with 16GB SSD. Pricing and availability information has not disclosed as yet.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Launches Haswell Powered Transformer Book T300
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Launches The 10.1 Inch X102BA Ultraportable Notebook
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T Quadcore Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Transformer Book Trio Is A Laptop, Desktop And A Tablet
- 2013-09-04: ASUS MeMO Pad 8 And MeMO Pad 10 Affordable Android Tablets Launched