It does seem as though the Asus Fonepad HD 7 is well on its way to the market, as it has already seen an image of it being published by the folks over at the Bluetooth SIG. In fact, the Bluetooth SIG has also confirmed that the new Fonepad will come with the model number K00E, where it would also be powered by the Intel Atom Z2560 Clover Trail+ processor. That makes it a wee bit more advanced compared to the original Fonepad, which saw an Intel Atom Z2420 Lexington chipset running underneath the hood.
Not only that, we now do know that the Asus Fonepad HD 7 will feature a slew of other features such as 3G connectivity, dual speakers that can be seen on the front, as well as a 7” display with 1280 x 800 pixels. Other rumored hardware specifications point to a 5-megapixel camera at the back, 1GB RAM, anywhere between 8GB and 32GB of internal memory, as well as Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running right out of the box. The existing Asus Fonepad goes for €230 thereabouts in Europe, so it would be easy to assume that the Asus Fonepad HD 7 would arrive with a higher price point. Anyone interested in the new upcoming Fonepad HD 7?
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC