It was just yesterday that Asus unveiled their new Fonepad 7 that sported an improved processor alongside front-facing speakers for that added audio punch, and here we are with word that Asus will also introduce a hardware refresh for their upcoming Asus Fonepad Note 6. Originally introduced in June, the Fonepad Note 6 would boast of a 6” Full HD display, a stylus that makes pen input a snap, as well as the ability to make calls or surf the web via HSPA+ networks. It does seem, however, that Asus intends to position the Fonepad Note 6 under the tablet manner instead of a handset. I still have a difficult time getting used to people talking to oversized tablets as their phone though, how about you?
Overall, the refreshed version does seem to retain its general design, but it remains to be seen whether the US will receive this hardware refresh, and neither do we have a price point to mull over. Right now, we can only figure out whether the Asus Fonepad Note 6’s alleged hardware specifications of a 6” 1920 x 1080 pixel Super IPS+ display, a dual-core 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 processor, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, and up to 32GB of internal memory will be worth our hard earned money or not eventually.
Next Story: Sony Xperia Z1 Is Now Official
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-03: ASUS Unveils New Fonepad 7 With Improved CPU, Front-Facing Speakers
- 2013-08-15: New ASUS FonePad, MeMo Pads Specs Leaked
- 2013-08-09: ASUS Creating New PadFones, FonePads and MemoFone HD 5
- 2013-06-14: ASUS Fonepad Review
- 2013-05-16: ASUS FonePad Receives Processor And Storage Upgrade In Taiwan