ASUS has announced a number of products today, the Haswell powered Transformer Book T300 is one of them. It is a 13.3 inch laptop that has a detachable full HD display. This means that the T3o0 can be used as a standalone Windows 8 tablet as well. The Transformer Book T300 has a sleek metallic design with a soft-touch finish. IPS display technology allows for a wide 178-degree viewing angles with improved daylight visibility. It is just 11.5mm thin and has a built-in USB 3.0 and a micro-HDMI port. There’s also a LED battery charge indicator. The keyboard is slim as well, just 11mm, and has a magnetic dock connector. Dock has a full-size keyboard with backlit keys and a large multi-touch touchpad support for Windows 8 gestures.
Connectivity options include 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 (optional), USB 3.0 and micro-HDMI port, microSD card slot, 3.5mm headphone/mic Dock and a micro-USB 3.0 port on the dock. There’s a 1080p rear camera and a 720p front camera for video chat. ASUS says that the Transformer Book T300 offers eight hours of battery life. It will be available with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage. ASUS says that it will reveal the availability and pricing information soon.
Next Story: Qualcomm Launches Toq, Its Very Own Smartwatch
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Launches The 10.1 Inch X102BA Ultraportable Notebook
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T Quadcore Tablet Unveiled
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Transformer Book Trio Is A Laptop, Desktop And A Tablet
- 2013-09-04: ASUS MeMO Pad 8 And MeMO Pad 10 Affordable Android Tablets Launched
- 2013-09-04: ASUS Announces Zenbook UX301 And UX302 Ultrabooks