A couple of days back LG announced that its latest Android flagship smartphone, the LG G2, will be headed to the U.S. in September. Previous rumors had pegged the Verizon and AT&T launch on September 12th and September 13th respectively. Earlier today T-Mobile finally ita G2 release date, the latest LG flagship will be available from Magenta on September 18th. AT&T isn’t staying on the fence, it too has finally revealed the launch date. AT&T LG G2 launches September 15th for $199.99 with a two year contract.
Those who are not willing to stick with a two year service contract can opt for AT&T’s Next program. Under the program, customers will have to make 20 equal monthly payments of $27 on top of their service plan. The added advantage of going with Next is that AT&T will allow customers to upgrade their device in 12 months, on contract customers have to wait at least 24 months before being eligible for an upgrade. The G2 is LG’s new powerhouse, it touts a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor, a 13 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and a lot more. Its certainly an impressive smartphone and if you’re still undecided whether or not you want to purchase it, take a look at our detailed LG G2 review to help make the decision easier for you.
- 2014-04-20: Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2014-02-23: AT&T's LG G2 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2013-08-21: LG G2 Verizon And AT&T Release Expected Next Month