Gamers, if you have enjoyed BioWare’s Baldur’s Gate franchise, you might have heard that Beamdog has decided to rejuvenate the franchise with their “Enhanced Edition” copies. If you’ve already gone through the first title, Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition, you might be pleased that despite Beamdog running into some legal issues and being forced to remove the game from their respective App Stores, Baldur’s Gate 2: Enhanced Edition is back on track and is currently up for pre-purchase via Beamdog’s website for $24.95 for the PC/Mac version.
The game is expected to see a release on the 15th of November and a new gameplay trailer has since been released (video above). The game, similar to its predecessor, will feature updated graphics and will also introduce new quests. Baldur’s Gate 2: Enhanced Edition will also see the addition of four new characters and their respective quests, although for those planning on playing the game on their iPad or Android tablet will need to download those characters as a paid DLC. However because of this, Beamdog will charge iPad/Android users less due to the additional fees that will have to pay.RELATED
- Ingress Storyline Set To Continue?
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Follow: baldur's gate,
- Seen at: gamrconnect.vgchartz