The multiplayer beta for EA’s Battlefield 4 is expected to launch on October 1 across the PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, which means you have close to two weeks to prepare yourself so you don’t end up running around like the n00b that you are. Since you can’t play the game until the beta is released, EA has gone through the trouble of publishing a new trailer highlighting the different multiplayer gameplay options as well as a slew of new features.
The new trailer for Battlefield 4 highlights the different options players will have while playing the title’s multiplayer modes as it’ll cater to players who like to act like a lone wolf as well as those who prefer to join other players is small teams in order to complete objectives. Battlefield 4′s multiplayer has been designed to highly encourage, but never force gamers to work together as a team in matches.
The new multiplayer trailer also takes a look at vehicle combat, the new Battlelog and the customization of weapons. In total, Battlefield 4 will have more than three times the number of weapons and accessories compared to previous versions of Battlefield games. We’re sure no matter what your play style, you’ll find a gun and accessory combination that will help you shoot the snot out of anyone that dares come in contact with you.
Next Story: GTA 5 Now Available On PS3, Xbox 360
- 2014-04-11: EA Looking To Transition Older Battlefield Titles From GameSpy's Servers
- 2014-04-03: Battlefield 4: Naval Strike Will See General Release On 15 April
- 2014-04-01: EA Apologizes To Nintendo For "Unacceptable" Wii U Joke
- 2014-03-30: EA Origin Service To Go 100% Digital From April Onwards
- 2014-03-19: EA Reportedly Secures Publishing Rights For Titanfall 2 [Rumor]
- 2014-01-29: EA Promises To Learn From Battlefield 4 Mistakes
- 2014-01-13: EA Releases Stability Patch For Battlefield 4
- 2013-12-30: EA Faces Another Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- 2013-12-18: Second Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against EA Over Battlefield 4