Last we heard, Blizzard was still “actively working” on their DotA-like game which has been given the title, Blizzard All-Stars. The game is expected to feature characters and heroes from Blizzard’s franchises such as Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo, which should make it pretty interesting. However we have yet to hear anything about the release of the game but the good news is that if you were worried that Blizzard might have abandoned the title, fret not as a job listing found on Blizzard’s website has revealed that the company is currently looking for an eSports Director for the upcoming game.
Unsurprisingly Blizzard is hoping to give their upcoming game the same amount of attention in the eSports arena like DotA 2, which might explain why the company is looking for someone to help manage it. Like we said there’s still no word on when the game will see a release, but hopefully once Blizzard finds themselves an eSports director, more will be revealed, although with BlizzCon 2013 coming up in November, here’s hoping that the company will share more news about the game’s progress then! Blizzard has been known to take their time with their games so we guess this is not a complete surprise. In the meantime who else is looking forward to the game?
- 2014-04-11: Blizzard Unveils New Heroes Of The Storm Characters
- 2014-04-11: World Of Warcraft's Choppers Are About To Be Made A Reality
- 2014-04-08: Blizzard Files For Overwatch Trademark
- 2014-04-08: Warlords Of Draenor New Tauren Animations Shown Off
- 2014-04-03: World Of Warcraft: Warlords Of Draenor Enters Alpha Testing Phase