The HTC One did earn its fair share of bouquets after being introduced to the world, but somehow or rather, the handset did not do too well in the long run despite an initial sales surge. Perhaps it is due to the brand’s perception among the masses that have yet to be healed after being “scarred” by a number of lackluster releases in the past, or could it have been the failure of HTC’s distribution and marketing arms? So many questions, so few answers. HTC intends to carve open a new sales channel in the US, and they intend to deliver the new all metallic blue HTC One as a Best Buy exclusive from September 15th onwards.
This particular model of the HTC One would be made available via over 1,400 Best Buy locations in the US, where it will boast support for 4G LTE service from Verizon, AT&T and Sprint. Unfortunately for those of you who have already fallen in love with the device based on the color of it alone and what you have seen online, pricing details have yet to be unveiled by HTC. Who wants to warrant a guess that it will cost the normal $199 a pop, accompanied by a two year agreement as what is deemed to be the “status quo”? Only time will tell, so stay tuned.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: best buy, HTC, HTC One,
- Seen at: usatoday