If you are a huge fan of Borderlands 2, here is some news that is more or less guaranteed to give your day a lift. We have, in fact, managed to uncover some of the mysterious new IPs and freebies, and the process of doing so requires you to snag the community day 2013 digital access pack for Borderlands 2. Upon doing so, you will be able to get in on a beta for an as-of-yet unannounced title from Gearbox Software, which so happens to be the first of the two spanking new projects that Gearbox Software has in the works at this point in time. That is not all though, as you will also be on the receiving end of Homeworld HD and Homeworld Classic, so no complaints from us there.
Available from today onwards for Borderlands 2 would be the Ultimate Vault Hunter 2 pack. Assuming you are on the lookout to raise that level cap by 11, this particular piece of digital content would most probably be under your radar for quite some time already. Apart from that, there is also the Digistruct Peak Challenge pack which can be purchased for $4.99 a pop. Should you obtain both of these add-ons, it will result in you unlocking additional content. Pretty cool rewards, no?
- 2014-04-22: Uncharted 4 Rumored For E3 2014 Reveal
- 2014-04-09: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Announced For PS3
- 2014-02-16: Gearbox Explains Why They Aren't Making Borderlands 3 Yet
- 2013-12-09: Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- 2013-10-16: Borderlands 2 Gets In The Halloween Spirit With New DLC On Oct. 22