Bowers & Wilkins is a name that is synonymous with quality audio products in the past, and the company has just revealed yet another possible device – the Bowers & Wilkins P7 over the ear headphones. The new pair of P7s does deliver quality audio, where it comes with cushions that will cover your ears while molding itself to the wearer’s head. Other hardware features include the improvement of noise isolation, and Bowers & Wilkins has also crafted a bunch of new audio drivers that they claim were specially designed for it to function as a more “traditional audiophile speaker” compared to a pair of premium headphones.
The Bowers & Wilkins P7 headphones itself will feature leather and a metal finish that will definitely look sleek as heck, but it will cost quite a bomb if you want to bring one of these puppies home. The P7 headphones will retail for $400 a pop, and it will arrive later this September.
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones