The budget oriented iPhone 5C has been rumored for a long, long time already, and until now, there has been nothing official from Apple to confirm the availability of the iPhone 5C. Well, one thing that Apple has no direct control over would be the numerous third party accessories manufacturers out there who also anticipate the very same iPhone 5C, and these folks would have come up with their very own accessories already. Case in point, Case Mate claims that they know when the iPhone 5C will be launched, touting a September 20th release date.
After all, that is also the very same date that was listed on Case Mate’s website as the shipping date for its new range of cases which will cater for the iPhone 5C. It would make perfect sense if Apple were to make available the iPhone 5C on the same day as the main star of their smartphone portfolio, the iPhone 5S. Earlier today, Apple did send out an invitation for an event that is happening this September 10th, where that is when the alleged smartphones will be unveiled to the masses. Do you think that Case Mate has something going on here that will eventually pan out to be true?
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well