If you have an iPhone 5, or plan on picking up the iPhone 5C or iPhone 5S, you’re going to need more than just one Lightning cable as we know how difficult it is to carry around a single cable in order to recharge your phone. You could go with buying an additional cable, or you could have a bit more fun and buy something like this iPhone 5 case that has a Lightning cable attached to its back. If you have a case preference, then the next best thing would be to have a Lightning cable that you can carry around on your key chain, which is exactly what ChargeKey is.
ChargeKey was designed by the same folks who brought us the ChargeCard, but instead of carrying around a Lightning cable in your wallet, you’ll now have one connected to your key chain for those moments when you need some extra juice. The ChargeKey’s only drawback is that it’s extremely short which means you’ll be limited to where you can use it.
The ChargeKey is available for pre-order now for $25 with orders shipping at the end of November. If you feel you need to have a Lightning cable with you at all times, we can’t imagine there being a better product for you than ChargeKey, although keep in mind just how short it is.
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-08: iPhones Popular Amongst Teens, iPads Not So Much [Study]
- 2013-11-01: Boost Mobile iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Pricing Revealed
- 2013-10-21: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Headed To Boost Mobile November 8
- 2013-10-17: Apple iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Prices In France Raised
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-20: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C Drop Tests Ends With Not-So Surprising Results