Opera continues to innovate in the world of browsers with their latest browser that they have aptly dubbed “Coast by Opera” which will cater for the all too popular iPad tablet from Apple. After all, the Web has certainly far evolved since its young days to include plenty of complex graphics, videos and other interactive information, which is why Coast by Opera has been developed for the iPad to be elegant, intuitive and refined in nature.
In the design process, it is said that this web-browsing app has thrown out approximately 20 years of preconceptions about what a browser should be like, and answers the question, “What should a tablet browser be?” This is a completely designed-for-iPad browser, and iPad users should find the subtle elegance something worth checking out. It follows a “content first” concept, where Coast will display webpages the way they deserve to be shown. You also won’t be able to find back and forward buttons, where navigation is performed through swipes. You can pick up Coast by Opera from the Apple App Store as a free download from today onward. For those who have already given Coast by Opera a go, how do you find the experience so far? [Press Release]RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Follow: iPad, opera,