Much has been said and done about the Nexus 5, with @evleaks actually making an apology, being glad that they are wrong on their call concerning the LG D821, but what you see above here was pulled from an FCC filing which could very well be one of the first close up shots of the alleged Nexus 5. LG looks set to continue being the manufacturer of the next generation Nexus smartphone, and hence so far the naming convention that the world has been using is the Nexus 5, so we will stick to that for familiarity’s sake.
The FCC photos do reveal a rather clear look at the rear of this LG manufactured smartphone, and it does seem to be pretty much consistent with what we saw at the Google Android 4.4 KitKat unveiling video that appeared for just a moment before disappearing into anonymity. Both the camera as well as flash happen to be in the same spot, but one does raise an eyebrow at the visible tiny window located near the top of the device. Apart from that, the FCC images do point to both power button and volume rocker located on either side of the device. I guess it would not take on the LG G2′s unique button placement at the back of the handset after all.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: FCC, LG, nexus 5,
- Seen at: androidcentral