As popular as Rovio’s Angry Birds has been, there are a number of other mobile games that have sucked nearly as much time away from people’s lives as much as that title. ZeptoLab’s Cut the Rope is one of those titles and the developer is announcing a sequel, Cut the Rope 2, will be arriving on mobile devices this holiday season.
Cut the Rope 2 will once again star Om Nom, although the game will introduce new characters as well as tweaks to the gameplay mechanics and will even make use of interactive environments in an all-new story. “We remain dedicated to our mission: examining the science of fun,” ZeptoLab chief executive Misha Lyalin said. “That means building experiences that players love.”
ZeptoLab says its Cut the Rope titles have surpassed a total of 400 million downloads worldwide with 60 million monthly active users playing in the first half of 2013. This of course spreads across all Cut the Rope titles, which includes the original game, Cut the Rope: Experiments, Cut the Rope: Time Travel and Pudding Monsters.
If you’re planning on getting your Cut the Rope-loving child an Android, iOS or any other mobile device, then you better purchase Cut the Rope 2 prior to giving them their holiday gift.
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android (5 Ways)
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-03-25: BlackBerry Cashes In On BBM With Stickers And Sponsored Posts
- 2014-03-24: Telegram Arrives At 35 Million Users Milestone
- 2014-03-03: Xbox Live Could Extend To iOS And Android