Dell announced a number of computers in the last couple of weeks, such as its Inspiron 11 3000 Notebook and the Inspiron 23 All-in-One PC. It looks as though Dell is holding a special event in New York City next week where it’s expected they’ll be announcing a new line of tablets, one of which rumored to be an 8-inch model that features an Intel Atom Bay Trail processor. But Dell may have a few larger tablets in the works according to some newly leaked details.
The larger tablets look to be called the Dell Venue 11 and Dell Venue 11 Pro and will feature a 10.8-inch Full HD display with the base model expected to come with a Qualcomm processor running Windows RT. The Dell Venue 11 Pro, on the other hand, will run on an Intel CPU with Windows 8.1 installed.
Both Dell Venue 11 models are expected to offer up to 10 hours of battery life and 2GB of RAM, with the Dell Venue 11 Pro possibly featuring a 64GB SSD and optional 4G LTE support. The Dell Venue 11, on the other hand, would only be available with 32GB of internal storage and come with Wi-Fi only.
Until Dell makes their official announcements as to what their Dell Venue 11 models end up being, you should probably sit tight until next week.
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-02: Dell Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme Does Both Tablet And Notebook Dances
- 2014-03-26: Microsoft And Dell Agree To License Each Other's Patents
- 2014-03-23: Dell Venue 8 Pro Receives New BIOS Update
- 2014-03-07: The Dell Precision M2800 Has An Affordable Price Tag