Have you ever wished that you had a special kind of canvas, that anything you drew on it would turn out to be real? That would be when you might wish that you have paid more attention during art class, no? Having said that, here we are with word from Pixel Press that allows those who are interested to design their own video game with tools as simple as a pencil and some paper. All you need to do would be to pledge a minimum of $1, printing out the grided sketch sheet, followed by drawing various elements such as hills, moving platforms or barriers before you snap a photo of that sheet with an app that will transform said image into a playable game.
The whole idea behind this particular concept by Pixel Press would be for one to develop at least five progressive levels for your chosen character to defeat. Other features that will be introduced include color and audio editing, now how about that? The kicker of this gaming app is, you do not need to have any kind of prior programming or coding experience, where all you require would be some level of creativity to get going. Will the next Mario or Zelda arrive from such a concept? Only time will tell.
Next Story: Skatepark Transformed Into Glowing Canvas
- 2014-04-16: inFAMOUS Second Son PS4 Patch Arrives April 17th
- 2014-04-16: The Last of Us: Grounded Bundle
- 2014-04-16: Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition Arriving This May 16th
- 2014-04-16: 36.9% Of Games Bought On Steam Never Get Played [Study]
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun