We’re sure many gamers are excited to get their hands on Diablo 3 for the console, but it seems that gamers who were expecting a smooth game might be in for disappointment. While Diablo 3 for the PlayStation 3 was originally expected to run at 60FPS, a report from GamesReviews has revealed that there are occasions that the game’s frame rate drops pretty quickly and drastically, with some users reporting that they have experienced frame rates as low at 20FPS. Granted 20FPS isn’t completely horrible and is still somewhat playable, it’s not an enjoyable gaming experience, and definitely not one gamers who have expected on the PlayStation 3.
As for the Xbox 360 version of the game, the reports have generally been positive and except for a few hiccups, the game’s frame rate remain smoothed and constant through. We’re not sure if this is an issue with the PS3 that Blizzard will be able to address in a patch, but what do you guys think? Any of our readers experience similar frame rate drops during their session of Diablo 3 on their PlayStation 3? Let us know in the comments below!
Next Story: Galaxy Note 3 Benchmarks Allegedly Leaked
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works