Bethesda Softworks is announcing they will release a Game of the Year Edition for its stealth-action game, Dishonored, on October 8 in North America. As you would expect with most Game of the Year editions of games released these days, this edition will include not only the original game, but also downloadable content released after the game was launched. The DLC will include The Brigmore Witches, Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and Void Walker’s Arsenal.
Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition will retail for only $39.99 and will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC. The special edition will release nearly one year after the original game released, which was on October 9, 2012. Who says we don’t offer any fun facts during our news stories?! Just make sure to remind yourself that for every second that you’re playing the Game of the Year Edition of Dishonored, or else we’re sure you’ll enjoy it much less than you probably would if you remembered that little fact as you stab your way through the game’s story.
Next Story: iPhone 5S And iPhone 5C FCC Documents Spotted
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase