Its no secret that there aren’t a lot of spectacular apps and games available for BlackBerry, the likes of which you can easily find on iOS and Android. The company tried changing that last year as it conducted various developer specific events to get more developers to submit apps for its new platform, BlackBerry 10. However, according to a recent report, more than 47,000 apps on BlackBerry World have been made by one developer, who has focused on quantity rather than quality. Nevertheless, some popular apps have made their way onto BlackBerry 10. Doodle Jump is one of them.
Doodle Jump is one of the most addictive mobile games out there, it is certainly one of the most popular games on the two major mobile platforms. The aim is simple, players have to navigate black holes, shoot monsters and avoid hazards as the doodle jumps from one platform to the next. There are a number of worlds that the user can play in. The device needs to be tilted to move the doodle, tapping the screen makes it shoot. Doodle Jump for BlackBerry 10 is live now in BlackBerry World. It can be purchased for $0.99. The game is only compatible with BB10 devices, BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5 to be precise.
Next Story: Verizon LG G2 Release Date Is September 12th
- 2014-04-09: Polled BlackBerry Users Want BlackBerry 10 To Be Themable
- 2014-03-27: BlackBerry 10 Receives Full Operational Capability Certification By Department Of Defense
- 2014-02-19: BlackBerry 10 QWERTY Prototype Photos Leaked
- 2014-02-13: BBM 2.0 Brings Voice Calling, Channels, Dropbox And More
- 2013-12-24: BlackBerry Dropped Plans To Release Two More BB10 Devices