The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to be made available on all four major US carriers, such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint, but the good news for would-be Galaxy Note 3 owners is that if you wanted to get the phone from a different carrier, you’re in luck as US Cellular has also announced that they too will be offering the Galaxy Note 3, and that the arrival date of the handset on their network has been confirmed for October. Unfortunately US Cellular did not provide any specific dates, nor did they mention anything about a price, but given that AT&T and Verizon have priced the device at $299.99 on contract, it is safe to assume that US Cellular’s offering should be around that range as well.
Like we said a specific date of release was not mentioned by the carrier, but since AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile have all stated that the device should be available early October, we expect US Cellular to release their Galaxy Note 3 around that timeframe as well. In any case we’ll keep our eyes peeled for a specific release date and price for US Cellular, so do check back with us at a later date for additional details!
Next Story: Fan-made Nexus 5 Concept Looks Decent
- 2014-04-06: Galaxy S5 For Verizon And US Cellular To Get Additional Anti-Theft Features
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Rolling Out
- 2014-03-21: US Cellular Galaxy S5 Pre-Orders Begin 21st March, Includes $50 Google Play Promotional Code
- 2014-03-05: T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories