Without doubt the past week has been all about Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 5, what with the game generating $1 billion in sales making it something of a commercial success, but let’s not forget about some of Rockstar’s older titles, and GTA 4 comes to mind. While GTA 5 features some pretty amazing graphics, GTA 4 is one of those games which modders have come to love and in this particular mod by darkdeus, well the screenshot above is actually from the game itself, although we can’t blame you if you thought that it was an actual photograph! In fact if you hit up the Reddit thread, you will be able to find the rest of the screenshots of the mod which looks unbelievable.
This is actually a collection of mods used at the same time within the game, and for those looking to recreate a similar experience, the mods used are “Better City Textures, GTA IV Road Textures by Fonias, Supreme Vehicle Conversion Pack-140 vehicles, Traffic Control System V1.0B, DKTronics70 Vegetation, First Person mod by C06alt.” Given the number of mods and just how amazing it looks, you will need the right hardware as well, so your mileage will definitely vary if you were to try and recreate the experience for yourself, but what do you guys think? Does this look amazing or what?
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase