Don’t you think that it is pretty cool whenever something from the world of video games end up as a real life object? Here we are with another example for you to look forward to, in one of the most anticipated games of the year, Grand Theft Auto 5, also known as GTA 5 in short. We are referring to a real life model of the Bravado Banshee that you can find in GTA 5, as engineers have successfully referenced the model and textures of the in-game car.
The Rockstar Games blog mentioned, “Significant work went into creating this real world version of the 2013 model featured in Grand Theft Auto V. Utilizing state-of-the-art fabrication technologies, molds for the exterior were cut and machined piece-by-piece for the high performance base vehicle. With these molds each panel was laid out by hand to create an entirely new exterior resulting in a screen accurate reproduction of the Banshee.”
It is through the use of referencing both model and textures of the in-game car that the interior was specially handcrafted and stitched together, in order to capture the look and feel of its cockpit. Both seats have been upholstered and embroidered with the Banshee name and insignia to add that extra level of realism.
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission