We know that Rockstar’s upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 game will be the biggest game in the GTA franchise, with Rockstar claiming that gamers could look forward to about 100 hours’ worth of gameplay, but exactly how big are we talking about? Well thanks to a leaked copy of a Grand Theft Auto 5 guide on Reddit, the map of Los Santos has since been revealed (pictured below to prevent spoilers) and we have to say that it is massive! Of course for those not wanting to spoil the game for themselves, you might want to avert your eyes and ignore the image below, but for those who don’t really care, take a look for yourself to get an idea of how massive the game really is.
Rockstar has claimed in the past that Grand Theft Auto 5 is bigger than Red Dead Redemption, San Andreas, and Grand Theft Auto IV combined, so you can only imagine the scale we are talking about here. The game is expected to see a release on the 17th of September for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 platforms, but unfortunately at this point in time there is no news to be shared about GTA 5 possibly making its way onto the PC. What do you guys think? Are you looking forward to getting your hands on the game?
Next Story: Tizen 3.0 Spotted On The Samsung Galaxy S3
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-04: Over 32 Million Copies Of Grand Theft Auto 5 Shipped
- 2014-01-22: GTA 5 For PC Listed On Amazon France And Germany's Websites
- 2014-01-20: GTA 5 For PC Revealed In Alleged Bug Reports
- 2014-01-06: Rockstar Took A Leap Of Faith With GTA 5's Three Protagonists