Each day that passes in the life of a PC gamer is probably tougher to get through than the last considering Rockstar Games had the gall to release Grand Theft Auto 5 on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 without even thinking of the PC gamers. Because of that, PC gamers have taken to Change.org’s petition to hopefully bring Grand Theft Auto 5 to the PC, with the petition hitting over 450,000 signatures last week shortly after the game’s official release. It hasn’t even been a full week since we reported the petition hitting 450,000 signatures, and today, the petition has received over 100,000 signatures, making the new tally over 550,000 signatures.
The Grand Theft Auto 5 petition to bring the game to the PC is once again setting records for Change.org as a representative for the site says it has become the largest gaming petition ever launched on the platform, as well as being the 6th largest global campaign. Considering just how badly PC gamers want a version of Grand Theft Auto 5, we wouldn’t expect any less.
As the petition continues to grow, it’s surprising to not hear anything from Rockstar Games in regards to it or at least the acknowledgment of a PC version. We guess PC gamers will just have to continue to sign this petition in hopes Rockstar Games actually decides to do something about it.
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission
- 2014-02-06: Rockstar Developer Tweets Hint At GTA 5 For The PC
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-10-09: GTA 5 Patch 1.03 Available Today On PS3, Xbox 360
- 2013-10-07: GTA 5 Reviewed By Mother In Hilarious SNL Skit [Video]