To say that GTA 5 has been an overwhelming success since its release last week would have been an understatement, and here we are with the folks over at Rockstar having announced what kind of content will roll out alongside Grand Theft Auto Online within the “first few weeks” after it is launched. This detailed content will be made available to the gaming masses through free updates, and among them include the Content Creator that enables users to wield the necessary tools to create and publish their own Deathmatches and Races; Capture The Flag mode; additional co-op Heists; and the Beach Bum Pack, which will carry a quartet of new beach vehicles, a couple of new weapons and more than 300 items of beach clothing.
Of course, the respective dates for the DLC have yet to be made known to the masses. Rockstar mentioned, “We’ll have more info on this and much more additional content as our plans develop through the launch period, and as we get feedback from you.Please stay tuned for further info and updates. And remember – we need your help to make this experience all it can be.” Are you looking forward to the launch of GTA Online as it happens next coming Tuesday, October 1st?
Next Story: Microsoft Says Surface Pro To Continue
- 2014-03-04: GTA Online: The Business Update Arrives
- 2014-02-27: GTA: Online Business Update Sess New Vehicles And Weapons Added
- 2014-02-16: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Spotted In The Windows Store
- 2013-12-03: GTA Online Content Creator Captured In YouTube Video
- 2013-11-14: GTA Online Receiving Free 'Beach Bum' DLC Pack Nov. 19
- 2013-11-07: GTA Online Players Now Receiving $500k Stimulus Package
- 2013-10-21: GTA Online Update Halves Money Earned From Repeated Missions
- 2013-10-14: Rockstar Says Lost GTA Online Characters And Progress Will Remain Lost Forever
- 2013-10-08: Rockstar Suggests Fix For GTA Online Missing Character Bug