Are you looking forward to a game that costs more than what most normal movies would cost to film? I am quite sure that by now, you would have read up all there is and was to read about Grand Theft Auto 5, but apparently now all news surrounding it have been delivered to your doorstep. Sure, we did hear of GTA 5 using real gangsters’ voices to depict the in-game gangsters, not to mention the fact that GTA 5 is set to offer 100 hours of gameplay (does that sound like a lot actually in comparison, to say, Pokemon when you are on a frantic quest to catch them all?), here we are with word that GTA Online will feature more than 500 missions for you to enjoy.
In fact, Grand Theft Auto Online has had its fair share of details posted in the October issue of Game Informer magazine in an interesting preview that spanned half a dozen pages. Rockstar North president Leslie Benzies did mention that the team behind GTA Online had the intention to create a world that “consists of everything we’ve done or are going to do then let the player freely move between them.” He continued, “We’ve always wanted to create a world with the complexity of a single-player Grand Theft Auto game with the addition of real players. We wanted a world where people could spend years without getting bored of playing the same content over and over.” As to whether this intention is achieved, you will have to find out for yourself by giving it a go.
Next Story: @evleaks Backtracks On Nexus 5 Rebuttal
- 2014-04-16: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Trailer Recreated In GTA 5
- 2014-04-08: Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Xbox One And PS4 This June (Rumor)
- 2014-03-18: GTA 5 For PC Beta Test Emails Are Fake And Contain Malware
- 2014-03-02: Skyfall Train Fight Scene Created In GTA 5
- 2014-02-27: Mobster's Daughter Alleges GTA 5 Used Her Story And Likeness Without Her Permission