Gyration might sound as though it is a company that deals with Shakira’s dancing ability, but it is actually a company that has just re-issued a couple of its classic wireless keyboards, namely the 101-key Gyration Classic Full-Size Wireless Keyboard and the 88-key Gyration Classic Compact Wireless Keyboard. Both of these keyboards would arrive with sculpted keys to deliver tactile-response typing, in addition to dedicated multimedia and Internet browsing keys, not to mention the ability to work within a wireless range of up to 100 feet, now how about that?
Described as “rugged, accurate and powerful, with an extended range that makes them ideal for use in boardrooms, training centers, meeting halls, houses of worship and outdoor presentation applications”, it does seem as though these keyboards will bring the old as well as fuse with the new to deliver quite a punch. Not only that, the asking price for these keyboards happen to be less than $70 a pop, which is always music to anyone’s ears in such a financially difficult moment for many around the globe. Features include 101-key and 88-key sculpted key layouts, media transport and audio controls, dedicated Internet browsing keys, a 2.4GHz RF USB receiver, as well as the ability to play nice with both Windows and Mac platforms. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-13: Nokia Power Keyboard Now Available On AT&T And Verizon
- 2014-02-13: Sony Vegas Pro Keyboard Launched
- 2013-09-24: Gyration Announces New Keyboards
- 2013-09-03: World's Thinnest Keyboard Measures In At Under Half A Millimeter Thick
- 2013-09-02: The Keyboard As You Know It Could Be Rendered Obsolete
- 2013-08-13: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced