We had previously seen KitKat parody an Apple ad, and now it looks like with the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C announcements coming up in a matter of days, a new parody ad has surfaced online, this time mimicking the way Apple would have presented the new phones themselves. The ad basically pokes fun at how the iPhone 5S will pretty much be the iPhone 5 just with a new name (and presumably new hardware), and with the “S” in the moniker referring to “Same”. They also poked fun at the iPhone 5C, indicating that the “C” stands for “Cheap”. Admittedly it is pretty humorous and if you’re an objective iPhone user or Android user, you should be able to find some humor in this. In any case if you have a few minutes to spare and would like to get your Friday chuckles on, you might want to check it out in the video above.
Next Story: T-Mobile Launches Galaxy Note 3
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces