Rumors about the new HTC phablet have been going around for quite some time now. In fact, it was initially believed that HTC might unveil the device at the IFA trade show in Berlin, but it didn’t do so. Hype surrounding the device has diminished a bit since then, it was aided by chatter that perhaps the new phablet might not come with the quadcore Snapdragon 800 processor as many had hoped. There’s no word as yet from HTC regarding the launch of One Max, but there have been a few rumors about its release date. The latest one suggests that the phablet may arrive on October 17th.
It is believed that HTC will make the One Max announcement on October 17th, the company itself hasn’t confirmed it as yet. As per the rumor, the phablet will come with a price tag of 23,900 NTD in Taiwan, which in U.S. dollar terms is around $810. Though this can’t be taken as a measure of what the One Max will cost in the U.S. Furthermore, it is not known right now exactly when this device will be released outside Taiwan, particularly in the North American and European markets. The One Max is expected to tout a 5.9 inch full 1080p HD display, a fingerprint sensor, 2GB RAM and 32GB of onboard storage.RELATED
- Instagram Saw Its Busiest Day Ever This Thanksgiving
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Quechua And Archos Unveils Rugged Smartphone
- Limited Edition BlackBerry P'9982 Comes With Crocodile Skin Back
- White Nokia Lumia 929 For Verizon Leaked
- Follow: HTC, htc one max,