Tomorrow Apple will finally release iOS 7 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to the public. The rumor mill is already infatuated with the future versions of iOS 7. It was reported recently that Apple has already started testing iOS 7.0.1, 7.0.2 and 7.1. The latter is said to be a major update that will apparently be released in October. Only yesterday it was rumored that Apple will conduct yet another media event on October 15th. At the event it is expected to unveil the iPad 5, iPad mini 2, refreshed iMac and MacBook lineup and maybe a new Apple TV as well.
The folks at BGR claim to have heard from multiple sources that iOS 7.1 will launch alongside the bevy of products at Apple’s event next month. As the version number suggests, iOS 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 are likely to be minor updates that come with incremental bug fixes, performance and stability improvements. It remains to be seen what major changes iOS 7.1 brings. Apple is yet to confirm anything about a media event, so right now it can’t be said for sure if iOS 7.1 will indeed be launched next month. Apple first unveiled iOS 7 at the Worldwide Developers Conference 2013 back in June. The update brings a completely new user interface as well as a lot of new features.RELATED
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Apple's Medical Experts Find Worker Death Wasn't Due To Working Conditions
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Follow: iOS 7, iPad 5, ipad mini 2,