Apple’s iOS 7 was release just the other day, prior to the official release of both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. The highly-anticipated launch of Apple’s newest and most ambitious iOS update to date has been met with a lot of criticism, but we don’t think anyone hates it more than 4-year-old Jack Colling from Kansas.
As you can see from the video, Jack is clearly upset over iOS 7. According to The Telegraph, Jack wanted to play Plants vs. Zombies on his father’s iPad, but when he saw iOS 7 running, he started crying as a result of Apple apparently changing “everything” he liked about iOS. Jack’s father tries to console him in the 20-second video, saying “well, you’re just going to have to get used to it.” Jack’s response? “No! I don’t want it,” to which he begins to completely break down over the thought of living with iOS 7 on his father’s iPad.
We certainly know how Jack feels as iOS 7 is certainly different when compared to previous versions of iOS, and we’re sure he, and everyone else for that matter, will slowly become accustomed to all of the changes Apple made to its operating system. If not, there’s always Android.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-06-26: Contra: Evolution Brings The Classic NES Game To iPhone, iPad Today
- 2013-05-24: iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-10: iOS 7 Concept Simplifies Design While Making Full Use Of Widgets
- 2013-04-05: iOS 7 Concept Reimagines Lock Screen, Text Messaging And More
- 2013-03-29: iOS 7 Jailbreak May Already Be In The Works