Apple’s iOS 7 was release just the other day, prior to the official release of both the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. The highly-anticipated launch of Apple’s newest and most ambitious iOS update to date has been met with a lot of criticism, but we don’t think anyone hates it more than 4-year-old Jack Colling from Kansas.
As you can see from the video, Jack is clearly upset over iOS 7. According to The Telegraph, Jack wanted to play Plants vs. Zombies on his father’s iPad, but when he saw iOS 7 running, he started crying as a result of Apple apparently changing “everything” he liked about iOS. Jack’s father tries to console him in the 20-second video, saying “well, you’re just going to have to get used to it.” Jack’s response? “No! I don’t want it,” to which he begins to completely break down over the thought of living with iOS 7 on his father’s iPad.
We certainly know how Jack feels as iOS 7 is certainly different when compared to previous versions of iOS, and we’re sure he, and everyone else for that matter, will slowly become accustomed to all of the changes Apple made to its operating system. If not, there’s always Android.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: iOS, iOS 7, iPad, iPhone,
- Seen at: telegraph