Over the past few weeks we’ve seen a lot of purported iPad mini 2 parts and components being leaked. We’ve already seen a lot of alleged casings and shells of the new tablet, and the leaks just don’t stop coming in. This time around, we get to see a shell touting the ‘Space Gray’ color that Apple currently offers with the fifth generation iPod touch and iPhone 5S. This color has actually been used to replace the traditional black color on the iPhone. These images imply that perhaps Apple would offer the iPad mini 2 in Space Gray instead of black.
The casing itself doesn’t seem to be radically different from last year’s iPad mini. Apple isn’t expected to make design changes, however it is rumored to make iPad 5′s design similar to the iPad mini. There has already been much debate over the possibility of iPad mini 2 having a Retina display. Many analysts believe that this might not happen until next year, while others are of the view that a Retina display will definitely be added to the iPad mini this year. A recent rumor claims that Apple might conduct a media event on October 15th to unveil both the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2, though there’s no confirmation of this event as yet. [Image via Nowhereelse]
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think