Apple’s iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C are expected to be available for purchase come 20th of September, but unlike the iPhone 5C, the iPhone 5S will not be available for pre-order like Apple has done in the past, but for those who are looking forward to the iPhone 5C, come 13th of September you can go ahead and place your pre-orders. However those who might be worried that the device will run out faster than they had anticipated, it has been noted that pre-orders are expected to begin on the 13th of September at 12:01AM Pacific Time, which is 3:01AM Eastern Time.
While Apple has yet to make the official announcement, the times were revealed by Verizon and Sprint and given that the carriers and Apple typically make the pre-orders available at the same time, it is safe to assume the time will be the same if you were to order from Apple’s website as well. Verizon has already updated its page with the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C so would-be iPhone 5C subscribers can head on over for more details.
We’re not sure if the iPhone 5C will be the hot ticket item that Apple’s iPhones usually are, especially given that it is more or less a slightly upgraded iPhone in a plastic body, compared to the iPhone 5S which packs more powerful hardware and a fingerprint sensor. We guess we will just have to wait and see, but are any of our readers planning on getting their hands on the iPhone 5C?
Next Story: BlackBerry Z30 Leather Holsters Pop Up On eBay
- 2014-03-19 Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18 Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13 iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well