We reported last week that Apple might bring back the in-store pick up service for iPhone 5s this week. Indeed it has. Starting today, the personal pick up option is now available to customers who wish to purchase Apple’s latest smartphone. To use this service, customers must make the purchase through the App Store app for iOS devices or through the Apple online store. They’ll then be given the option to select an Apple Store closest to their location from where they can go and personally pick up their new iPhone. Its as simple as that.
When the iPhone 5s was first launched, the in-store pick up service was offered. Though Apple pulled a plug on it after merely one day. This lead many to believe that perhaps it had done that due to short supply of iPhone 5s, while some claimed that perhaps the service had gone live earlier than expected due to a glitch.Even though personal pick up is now being offered, inventory at Apple Retail Stores in the U.S. remains thin. The online store already lists an estimate ship date in October for the iPhone 5s. Searching for Apple Stores near you will further reveal if units are available there for pick up or not.
Next Story: Nokia Storyteller App Screenshot Leaked
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-04: Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead