Apple announced the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S early last week with the former available for pre-order just this past Friday. Apple has yet to disclose just how well the iPhone 5C has done in regards to its pre-order totals, but one of China’s mobile provider is shedding some light as to how well both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S have done in the region.
China Unicorn, which is the country’s second largest carrier, is reporting they have received over 100,000 reservations for both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S, even though they have yet to announce what the official pricing for these devices would be. Reservations for both devices started shortly after Apple held their media event early last week, which would explain why it has reached over 100,000 reservations.
At this point, only the iPhone 5C is available for pre-order, but reservations are a completely different thing as they are used to promise the customer a device once both the iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S become available for sale on September 20. After nearly a week after Apple announced both devices, 100,000 reservations is certainly a good start, although we’re curious to see how many of those reservations were made for the iPhone 5C.RELATED
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Follow: iPhone, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,
- Seen at: bloomberg