If you’re a fan of Jawbone’s JAMBOX series of bluetooth speakers, you’ll know the company currently only has two options available: the original JAMBOX and the its party-starter BIG JAMBOX. For those looking for a pocket-friendly option, Jawbone has just announced an even smaller version of its JAMBOX bluetooth speakers, called Mini JAMBOX.
In terms of height and width, the Mini JAMBOX is about the same size as the original JAMBOX with its smaller size coming from its thinner profile, which Jawbone says they were able to cut the JAMBOX’s depth down to about 1/3 for the Mini JAMBOX. Jawbone was able to make the Mini JAMBOX slimmer due to using a unibody design, and even though it’s smaller than the original speaker, Jawbone promises the same experience as they expect users to get around ten hours of playback from a full charge of its rechargeable battery.
The Jawbone Mini JAMBOX will be made available in multiple colors and will arrive in the U.S. later this month for $179.
It’s a shame Jawbone is introducing its Mini JAMBOX now that the summer season is coming to an end. This would have been a great product to have with you when you head to the beach or attend a barbecue since it’s extremely portable.
- Pandora For iOS Updated With Improved Buffering, Auto-Pause Feature
- Spotify For iOS Update Brings Discover, Improved Now Playing Screen
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Pandora Radio Can Now Automatically Share Your Music On Facebook
- iHome iDL100G Stereo FM Clock Radio Features Triple Charging Docks